Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Knightbutton Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Violettebutton Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Onyxbutton Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Azulebutton Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)   Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Ethan awoke once more, still feeling Blue's warm presence at his side, accompanied by her finger making designs on his chest. Normally, just to get her going, he would've grimaced in pain and twitched. But, today was different. Blue Tiran had most likely been the key factor in him laying in this hospital bed as opposed to on a cold slab in the Librium Morgue. He stirred lightly, opening his eyes slowly to find Blue looking up at him with a smile on her face.

Hi there.

How are you feeling? she asked curiously.

Well, I've been better...but I've been far worse. Pressing the remote on the bed to get the head section up a bit more, Ethan shifted a couple inches to a sitting position. How long was I out?

When she replied with the length of time he had been asleep and unconscious, he smiled. I knew I would get some sleep if I helped you at the dump today, he said with a chuckle, you ok? You must have been pretty tired, I woke up a couple hours ago and moved you in to bed so you could get some rest...you didn't stir a bit.

Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you find my pants...I have something for you in them. I found it in the dump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)   Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Ummm about five hours or so... I guess.. maybe longer. she had glanced at the clock but she had no idea when she had fallen asleep and it had been about five hours from the last time she remembered looking at the clock.

But it all didn't matter.

He was alive, and he seemed to be feeling half way decent. That was all that really mattered to her right now. She lay there still, adjusting herself as he worked the bed buttons to get them so that they were sitting up a little bit more.

So he was the one that had moved her.

I'm okay. Just tired I guess.. all the excitement. And blowing up the cars took a lot out of me, especially, the one I had to heat up from within.

She didn't say it, but crying always took it out of her. For some reason all she could do after she cried was curl up in bed and go to sleep. As if her body just unloaded and then needed to recooperate. He asked her to find his pants, that he had found something in the dump for her.

For me?

She got up and stretched out her body for a moment, having gotten all stoved up by sleeping crunched up next to him. But it had been warm, and comfy. She got off the bed, and went to find his pants where the people had put them in a bag in the little closet. She got them out and brought them to him. Perching on the side of his bed she wondered what he had found in the dump.

Do you need anything else? Water? Food? A cybernetic check up or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)   Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Blue got up and retrieve his pants, bringing them to him quickly after stretching. She seemed rather curious about the present he had found for her. Honestly, it was an afterthought during the fight, but it was something that he had held on to, promising himself he would give it to her.

Of course for you, do you think I'm getting all this fancy dump jewelry for Knightly?

He smiled as he searched his pants' pockets, retrieving a medium sized gold locket on a light chain. The locket was a large gold coin that opened to a saying written in what Ethan knew to be the Elven language. He had no idea what it said, but he felt it fit Blue well.

Voila...jackpot! "John" said with a big smile. I both win and survive dumpster diving.

He graciously declined her offers for food or water, but he peaked his ears at her mention a cybernetics checkup. You have checked up on me! To be honest, my nerve coordinators didn't function correctly in the dump. I couldn't suppress the pain. You wouldn't mind taking a look?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)   Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 pm

He dug around in his pockets apparently he had found a piece of jewelry. Blue leaned over close, curious as to what he had found. Forgetting, temporarily, that she was supposed to hate his guts for all that he stood for. She chewed on her lower lip as he came back out with a large golden locket. It was hideous, but it was perfect, and instantly she loved it for what she was going to do to it and what it would become.

On the front was the Elven tree, the one that expressed the origins of the piece before she even opened it. Inside was the enscription, and she couldn't help but toss her head back and laugh.

You have no idea what this says do you? It says, 'With Undying Love'

She smiled at him. She couldn't help it. She put it around her neck and she let it fall against her chest. It was heavy, and would get heavier at some point, she was certain because she had plans for it. But she knew the enscription would remain because.. somehow, it was just awesome.

He asked if she could take a look at his cybernetics, and realized that she had checked up on him. Though she doubted that really came as a surprise to him. She nodded and said that she would. Blue's eyes glazed over, a sign that he had seen many times before. Afterall, that was when she really was concentrating, there were times she could do many things at once mentally, and still hold a conversation, but checking out his cybernetics was an important job.

Her head tilted as she came across the problem, why his neurosensors and nerve coordinators weren't working properly. It was the bullet. It had happened to hit the central junction box that most of the wires and things went through. She could tell that the damage wasn't too bad but he was going to need some new wires. She could do it, if he trusted her enough for it.

Blue came back to herself, and looked up at him.

You're great. Though your main junction box where the nerve base is located is almost fried. You need some wires replaced. I can do it, but, it'd have to be at my place, and you'd have to trust me, but I can do it. I'll even take you for drinks after, if you're feeling violated. she grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)   Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Ethan's face turned when she looked over the necklace and then laughed out loud! She laughed out loud! Right to his face! How dare she!?! When he risked his life and still found time to...

You have no idea what this says do you? It says, 'With Undying Love'

Her laughter continued as his mouth nearly dropped to the floor. She agreed to work on his cybernetics, but stated simply that she would need to trust him. "John" smiled at that and rested a hand on her shoulder.

Blue...you saved my life today. You have my complete trust.

Crazy thing was...he was telling the complete truth on that account. Ethan would trust Blue with anything at the moment. Something had changed in Ethan, and he began seeing Blue Tiran in a different light. It was the start of something new and something different.

==End of Thread==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)   Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trials and Tribulations (Ethan)(COMPLETE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2