Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Knightbutton Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Violettebutton Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Onyxbutton Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Azulebutton Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)   Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 pm

You, do not mind the elves then?

"It wouldn't kill them to help me make a living now and then, but pharmaceuticals is a cut throat business in this town. I wouldn't live in Treaty City if I had a problem with the Others."

I think, the festival would be fun, and elven wine is a sure fire way to get drunk, if that's what you're looking for. They also have dancing there. The elven festival is a place I think you might enjoy. There are elven herb masters there, perhaps you could visit with them about your occupation.

"You know humans. Bring booze and we will come. Herb masters you say? I am always looking to widen my stockroom."

Jack did his magic with the bag. That is truly amazing, I might have need of your enchantments. At my lab I have this tool belt and satchel, that I carry my things in, and I never have enough room. If you could, perhaps, make it bigger for me, like you did with this bag, I would really appreciate it.

"Bring it in, I'll see what I can do with it."

Blue took the computer equipment and whistled for her owl to take it. Jack wondered what features he could take from that construct and put into one of his.

Where is your shop located? Incase I need that smoothie at some point, you know.

{Heh. I'll give you a --, you're bad.}

"One-two-three Main Street. It's right on the corner, so you can't miss it. They're a dry cleaner's across the street. They come in handy when I --" blow up a potion. He couldn't tell her that. It would be bad for business. "So what time do you want to check it out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)   Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Blue shrugged.

Well you never know, there are a lot of people here that are still Anti-Other, and it seems to me, there are plenty of human only cities to chose from it seems ridiculous to live here if you cannot handle the company.

She could only shrug. But it was how she felt about the matter. She was half elven afterall, and she hated being judged for that. She was proud that her parents had fallen in love in the middle of a war, in the middle of everything they had said 'screw you' to everyone and their opinions and fell in love anyway. That was the thing that really mattered and she was very proud of her parents. They were strong and she hoped to be something close to them, and find someone she could love like they loved one another.

He mentioned that she could bring her satchel to his shop when ever she wanted, and she could only smile over at him. She sat herself down on the top of some sort of crate or something and listened as he told her where he was located. She was glad that he wasn't too far from her own place of business, since she didn't go out much.

Well any time would be fine. I could come today. Or another day. We have our date soon. I could.. show up early? And you could work your magic on my satchel? Or perhaps I could drop this stuff off at the lab and then we could head to your shop? What are your plans for the rest of the day?

She had to admit any time she could spend with Jack would be well spent. She didn't want to mention that right this minute because they had just met. She liked him, and she actually could see herself kissing him, if he let her, that is. But she didn't want to be the kind of woman that got lost in someone so easily. She didn't want to say love at first site, she didn't even know what love really was. Not outside of the love she had for her parents and her sister.

I think we are about done here, anyway, yes? Would you like to walk out with me? she asked curiously as she began to head to the front of the dumpster. She was very nimble, as most elves were, but then, of course, not everyone could control everything, and the wires that her boot got caught in had other things in mind when she tripped and fell over. Grabbing onto the first thing that she could, Jack, who happened to be on the way down, she fell down bringing Jack down on top of her.

Blue looked up, her blue and black hair were a mess around her, but she looked up with her blue green eyes, and she bit her lower lip. Blush on her cheeks, only because she had never really felt a man on top of her before. And it was kind of awkward that it was her fault, for being a total clutz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)   Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Well any time would be fine. I could come today. Or another day. We have our date soon. I could.. show up early? And you could work your magic on my satchel? Or perhaps I could drop this stuff off at the lab and then we could head to your shop? What are your plans for the rest of the day?

"I plan on taking a really long shower so I don't stink up the festival. I reckon you are too. You can swing by when you're ready and we can head over after I do the enchantment."

I think we are about done here, anyway, yes? Would you like to walk out with me?

Jack did one last look around. "Yeah, I think I got everything I came here for." He watched Blue nimbly move around the dumpster. It was then that it started to click that she might be an elf, or elf-ish. However, the wire catching her boot was completely not elf like. He was about to laugh when an arm grabbed a handful of his painter's suit.

He couldn't even say uh-oh before losing his balance. Jack spun around involuntarily and landed face first on the elf. Well not completely. Jack had made sure to life his head up so that he didn't slam it into her or a bicycle tire right next to them. His dust mask came extremely close to Blue's lips.

"I didn't know you were such a dirty girl. Good thing I was already wearing protection."

The blue-green eyes almost kept Jack's from seeing the blush in her cheeks. He couldn't have come up with a better pick up line for the moment if he tried. Not that any guy would try a bar pick up line in a dumpster. He was actually more glad at the moment that he had fallen on a live body instead of a dead one. There was that one time a few years ago.....nevermind.

"You okay?" Jack asked. He wiggled a bit so that he could find a spot of junk that wouldn't shift out from under him when he tried to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)   Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Blue could only grin.

He was right, she would prefer a shower, it was one thing to be covered in filth and smelly when you were surrounded by stink way worse than you. She was glad that he was willing for her to come over before they left for the festival, and that way he would be able to fix her satchel and then they would be able to head off to the festival. She would probably leave it at his place while they went off on their date.

Sounds good. I think. Take a shower, clean up,meet at your place.

And then she made a fool of herself by getting herself tripped by wires and falling into the garbage dump taking him with her. Not her finest moment. Her soft blue green mixed eyes looked up at him over his mask. She had almost not even thought about seeing him without it just because.. she hadn't. It didn't take away from him, she didn't expect anything, and this was the most embarassing situation of yet

At his words, Blue's face lit up with laughter. She couldn't help it. Here she was lying in filth and he was on top of her. One would think she would be covered in blush. And she had been until he did that and her eyes danced with laughter that she herself hadn't heard in years. She pushed at him playfully, a little flirty, and girly, even though she had a lot of strength she employed none of it at the moment.

Yes, I am okay, I just.. feel like an idiot. I am usually very light on my feet, but the wires thought otherwise today.

Once he got up, she got up as well and this time easily made her way to the side of the dumpster and tossed herself over and onto the ground. Bending her knees to help herself absorb the shock of such a thing. She looked over her shoulder at him as she took control of her rolling cart. They began to make their way to the front of the dump. She walked quietly with him, her face randomly turning bright red again when she thought about his body on top of hers, or the way that he joked with her so easily. And had he liked her laugh, or anything.. really.

They were going on a date, but that didn't mean that she was over confident, he could very well not like the different side of her. But then again, it may actually give her more depth, she had no idea. She had never ever done this stuff before. As they reached the gate she turned to face him.

So.. you wish me to show up, in a few hours? At your shop, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)   Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:40 am

The entity beneath Jack burst out into a fit of laughter. {Not so uptight, after all.}

Yes, I am okay, I just.. feel like an idiot. I am usually very light on my feet, but the wires thought otherwise today.

Jack pushed himself up and offered her a hand up. "Trust me, I've fallen in worse. Why do you think I dress up in hazmat gear where I come here?" He parkoured his way over the dumpster and landed beside Blue. Archimedes took to the sky because it could. He decided it was about time to pull down the dust mask. Fresh but stinky air slammed into his face. At least it was cool and without the humidity that always builds up in those things.

So.. you wish me to show up, in a few hours? At your shop, right?

"Sounds like a plan. The shop will be unlocked, so you can let yourself in if I'm not ready yet. Archimedes is my doorbell. Don't be insulted if Prometheus doesn't acknowledge you. He'll probably be sweeping up or something. That clay chunk has a one track mind. Oops, almost forgot my bag."

The alchemist ran back for the doctor's bag perched on the lip of the dumpster. He jogged back up to Blue. "Couple hours then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)   Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrounging for Scraps (COMPLETE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2